GOFFSTOWN HISTORICAL SOCIETY
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP & DUES
View or print out our membership form (PDF)
– Individual membership – $20.00 a year
– Student/Senior (under 18 or over 80) – $12.00 a year
– Household (3 or more people residing at the same residence) – $50.00 a year
– Individual Life Membership – $400.00
– Couple Life Membership – $700
For renewing members, a dues notice is sent out in mid-January to enable receipt of the dues by March 15th.
The Goffstown Historical Society is a nonprofit organization with dues and donations acknowledged as 501(c)3 tax deductible contributions. Members of the Society receive special notification of all events, semiannual newsletters, and the Annual Yearbook. The latter is published in April.
There are 2 Membership meetings a year. They are held on the third Monday of the month in April and October. The October meeting is also the Annual Business Meeting including election of Officers and Directors.
There is at least one tour or event each year that is only open to members. Everything else is open to the public and Open Houses take place throughout the year either during an event or tour.