Volunteers are always needed and welcomed at the Goffstown Historical Society.
Volunteer activities include:
- serving on our society’s governing board
- helping with Open Houses and other society events
- organizing files, books, and collections
- greeting and assisting visitors
- look-ups (responding to research requests)
- assisting with exhibit design and organization
Requirements for volunteers:
- you should be 18 years of age (younger volunteers are accepted if their parent or guardian is also present)
- you should have an interest and interest and enthusiasm for Goffstown–its history, (yesterday, today and tomorrow).